The International Contest for Young Talents
The International Contest for Young Talents takes place in London, UK, since 2005. Anyone (from any country) from age five to eighteen can take part in this contest and compete in three different categories: instrumental, vocalists and dancers.
Contestants are competing in three different categories (instrumentalists, vocalists and dancers) in two different age categories (5-12 and 13-18 years old) as well the title of the main winner of The International Contest for Young Talents.
All of the contestants are being evaluated by a team of competent judges. The main winner as well as the winners of first and second places are awarded with specially created sculptures and diplomas.
All of the contestants are also awarded with medals that are especially created for this competition.
The application for The International Contest for Young Talents has to be submitted until 31st March, 2019. It can be done online or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of The International Contest for Young Talents: 19th of May, 2019, 12PM
Address: The Broadway Theatre, Barking, IG11 7LS
Tickets can be purchased at the Broadway Theatre or online http://www.thebroadwaybarking.com
The organiser of the event: EC LIGHTHOUSE
The patron of the event: Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania to the United Kingdom
Event organiser: Nijole Jankaukiene;
More information by e-mail: email@example.com;
More information by phone: +44 796 331 9140; +44 752 918 0161.
REGULATION OF THE INTERNATIONAL
CONTEST FOR YOUNG TALENTS
I. GENERAL REGULATIONS
1. The regulation of the International Contest for Young Talents regulates the aims and tasks, terms, course and judgement criteria.
2. EC Lighthouse LTD is the organiser and the initiator of the contest. The patron of the event: Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania to the United Kingdom. The organiser of the event: Nijole Jankauskiene.
II. THE AIM AND TASKS OF THE CONTEST
3. The main aim of the contest is to encourage kids and teenagers to respect and cherish Lithuanian language, to motivate kids to be more creative, to give them an opportunity to show their talents as well as to encourage them to be more community orientated.
4. The tasks of the contest:
4.1. To select the most talented participants of the contest.
4.2. To strengthen the cultural cooperation between Lithuanian kids and teenagers that live in different countries as well as to represent Lithuanian culture to other nations.
III. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTEST
5. Anyone from age 5 to 18 can take part in this contest.
6. All of the contestants are allowed to show one performance only and it is the responsibility of the contestants’ teachers to make sure that the performance is suiting kids according to their age.
7. If a contestant would like to perform in more then one category he/she should make an application in each category separately and pay registration fees separately for each category that he/she would like to perform.
8. Contestants are competing in three different categories (instrumentalists, vocalists and dancers) in two different age categories (5-12 and 13-18 years old) as well the title of the main winner of The International Contest for Young Talents.
9. The main winner and the winners of first and second places of each category (vocalists, dancers and instrumentalists) from as each age group (are awarded with specially created sculptures and diplomas.
10. All of the contestants will receive special souvenirs.
IV. THE PROCESS OF EVALUATION AND THE AWARDS
11. All of the performances will be evaluated by a professional judgement team.
12. Everyone will be scored in a 10 point system by a secret vote.
13. If there are contestants that score the same number of points, the head of the judgement team will have to make the final decision.
14. The results of the contest will be announced on the same day after everyone has showed their performance.
V. THE PROCESS OF THE CONTEST
15. participants can apply to take part in the competition until the 31st of March, 2019.
16. The participants’ fee has to be paid until the 1st of May, 2019.
17. The winners will be awarded on the day of the contest after it has finished.
18. The contest will be filmed and the pictures will be taken. The filmed material will be broadcasted, the pictures of the event will be published.
VI. DATE, TIME AND PLACE OF THE CONTEST
19. The place of the contest- Broadway Theatre, Barking, IG11 7LS, UK
20. The time of the contest – 19th of May, 2019 at 12.00 PM
21. Arrival time for the participants and the judgement team – 11 AM
THE INTERNATIONAL CONTEST FOR YOUNG TALENTS
Broadway theatre, London
Application fee- £25 | The fee is paid after confirmation of receiving the registration form.